Friday, February 6, 2009

Evan Guy




We can't forget about Evan. It's funny- with 2 kids (1 being a newborn) I pretty much feel like 1 is being neglected at all times. Evan was used to getting all my attention and now he has to totally share it, which he seems completely fine with. It's me who is needing some adjusting. Evan is pictured here with some of his favorite things- his blanket (all time favorite thing). He also loves balls and pushing things around on the floor. This cute little trash can is a huge improvement to the loud chairs.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Both the boys are lookin' good! And I'm sure Evan's quick adjustment to this new life of his just shows that you're doing a great job of giving them both lots of love!

eliza said...

evan is so big now! I know that i say that every time, but I just think of him as the baby when we first met him!