Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yes- he is being taken care of



What a raggamuffin!! I just love that bottom picture- crazy hair, funny face. How could you not love waking up to that (or in my case continuing to be up)? I felt like he was looking a bit neglected so he got his first paid for haircut. It was pretty fun. He looked so cute sitting in the chair with his cape on and eating a sucker. MMMM a sucker with newly cut hair falling on it. Well having two kids is kind of crazy, but we are adjusting. We even went to the store today. YEA!!!

3 comments:

eliza said...

evan is adorable! i love the hair! how are you doing?? i just have to say that the bachelor is definitely not the same without you. I haven't been able to watch a whole episode through yet =(

heather said...

You are so funny! I bet Evan did eat some hair with his sucker.
Glad that you got out today! Don't worry, it gets way easier!

S. Fantasia said...

I have yet to pay for a haircut for Deano but I really want to so I can see how he reacts. Where did you go?

P.S. Dean has that top dinosaur shirt too, good ol' Walmart! :o)