Friday, May 16, 2008

Finally. . . . . waterskiing!


We finally got to go waterskiing. It is one of Aaron's VERY favorite things to do and we had never gone together. Aaron's dental assistant is a serious skiier and she took us along after work on Thursday to some private lake in College Station. I had never waterskiied before and we all just had the best time. Evan even enjoyed being out on the boat in his sweet life jacket. He had a little nap while riding around on the boat. It was so fun to see Aaron doing something he loves so much. He had a huge smile the whole time he was on the water. I wasn't going to try skiing because everyone there was SO good, but then I thought that I should not pass up the opportunity for such fun. I went and I loved it. I even stayed up for quite a while. . . .I promise. We are so glad that we were able to go and really had tons of fun!

3 comments:

thebirdflock said...

It looks like a blast! I love the new look:)

Laura said...

That looks so fun! I am glad you tried it and had fun!

heather said...

Looks like you had so much fun. BY the way, I love your new blog lay out. So cute! Also, thanks for posting again. I was getting worried that something happened to you...:)